The Global Commission on Adaptation seeks to accelerate adaptation by elevating the political visibility of adaptation and focusing on concrete solutions. The Commission is led by Ban Ki-moon, 8th Secretary-General of the United Nations, Bill Gates, Co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Kristalina Georgieva, CEO, World Bank. It is guided by 34 Commissioners, consisting of leaders from political, business, multilateral, and scientific worlds; and it is convened by 20 countries. A global network of research partners and advisors support the Commission. The Commission is co-managed by World Resources Institute and the Global Center on Adaptation.https://cdn.gca.org/assets/2019-09/GlobalCommission_Report_FINAL.pdf
- COVID-19 I JUSTÍCIA CLIMÀTICA: REPENSANT-SE EN TEMPS DE CRISI(S)
- APLANAR LA CURVA DEL CLIMA
- JUSTICA CLIMÁTICA Y DERECHOS HUMANOS DE LAS MUJERES EN EL MARCO DE LA CUMBRE DEL CLIMA (COP25). MADRID, DICIEMBRE DE 2019
- ENTREVISTA: ¿QUÉ ES EL CLIRPORIFÓS Y POR QUÉ LO HA PROHIBIDO LA UE? JOAQUÍN MARTÍNEZ, ASESOR DEL COLEGIO OFICIAL DE INGENIEROS AGRÓNOMOS DE LA REGIÓN DE MURCIA.
- PODCAST: LA IMPORTANCIA DE CONSERVAR LAS AVES CARROÑERAS